Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Autumn Roses


Purple Roses and Fairy Mum.
This is what I've done for my best friend Emily.

这是为我好友Emily画的。


Emily likes my "My mum is a fairy" so I modified it, changing the tulips to roses.
I never thought roses could so difficult to draw.
It took me 3 days to complete only the picture draft. Pheeew.


Drawing roses are tedious, it must look elegant but yet not looking old.
I actually wanted the roses to be pink... but it looked real auntie.
So it finally ended up as purple to give a kind of dreamy effect.



Iron on crystals were added to add life.
Sparkling dust was to make that dewy effect.

Finally its done... but the t-shirt seems a little too big. Ha haha... Ooops.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

一直都好喜歡你畫的T-shirt喔^ ^
很漂亮~很乾淨~很舒服!!

Snowflix said...

谢谢你 Yumi。
如果有空,email给我吧!

Agnes Sim said...

wow...i hope i can get one too...hehe ;-) Well done!!